hero

Out of the comfort zone – Laura ‘Hold Fast’ Picardo #teamselkie

#TEAMSELKIE  31st January 2016

Out of the Comfort Zone I don’t like being timed. Crazy for a swimmer, right? Those hands on the clock really like to mess with my head. Part of what I love about marathon swimming is that outside of practice sets, the goal when you jump into the water is simple: just keep swimming. So, […]

Read More

Selkie swim co. photography competition winner

#TEAMSELKIE  29th January 2016

Many congratulations to Roger Taylor, for winning this months Selkie swim / H2Open photo competition with this amazing image. Roger tells the story of the photo. Ricky and myself had gone up to Windermere to spend the weekend swimming 9 lakes in two days with Head to the Hills (now Swim the Lakes). We had […]

Read More

Can you stand the cold? – Stuart Hacker #teamselkie

#TEAMSELKIE  

As soon as I made the decision to attempt the English Channel swim, my brain started racing and one question was at the top of my list – Can I handle the ‘cool’ waters of the English Channel for a long period of time?  The first and most important decision was to leave the trusty […]

Read More

Team Selkie

#TEAMSELKIE  24th January 2016

Read More

Team Selkie

#TEAMSELKIE  22nd January 2016

Selkie swim co. is incredibly proud to launch Team Selkie 2016. Having been through over 100 applications of very passionate swimmers wanting to be involved. We had the difficult task of selecting the 8 people, with some of the best personal challenges for 2016. Team Selkie is a team with a difference. The youngest member […]

Read More

More stuff